Monday, January 22, 2007

LOVE

This post was generated in response to this question;
“With regards to those who aren't ready to recieve your love, do you simply focus the attention of your love elsewhere and leave them to their own devices, or just love them with intention/without action? ”

My sense is that as we become more fully Love, there is no longer any directivity, just an ever expanding wave of Love that will attract those prepared to learn Love and those who aren't will only see their fears reflected back at them. They will turn away.

The individual me gets to practice discernment and releasing of attachment as to how anyone be. As I am moving more and more between dimensions and realities I get to laugh a lot at how attached I used to be to being control and knowing what was next when in truth it is all a mystery.
Love, Light & Gobs of Laughter,
Jeremiah

No comments: