Friday, February 02, 2007

Perceiving Other Realities

Recently someone asked about the source of this photo and I responded with the following:
"I've no idea. This came to me years and years ago as I began my work with angels and the great cats who who walk with me in the spirit world. Looking at it now I would say she is standing on one of six realities of earth in our current timeline, as we prepare for Earth Ascension. "
When asked to explain how these different realities can be perceived, I realized that I don't go searching for them or try to hold onto them. They just show up as I move in Sacred Space with kindred Sacred Union partners to Us. That is, We usually see them similarly, though each is uninque to our own perception based on our personal clearing of attachments to ideas and constructs. The more we open to being the creators of our expereince the more reveals Its Self to us of the realities within which we play.
It isn't something I've yet learned to translate into languaging for others who see it just in print. I do know that in the channeling of healing I guide others who are ready through, they have their own vision of their realites. In this way they choose more wisely who they Be in the Now of a current reality. The embracing of that Now, releases attachments that provide the mulch or fertilizer for a next moment of Now more in alignment with their Soul's plan.
Much Love, Gobs of laughter & Blessed Is,
Jeremiah

No comments: