Friday, February 09, 2007

Energy Downloads


I experienced a large energy download that began on Saturday 3 Feb 07 and ran through Sunday. It seemed to start during my morning meditation as I prepared for a client, whose session was absolutely awesome. After she left I was done for the day as I integrated the energetic shifts that occurred in me while channeling for her. During my meditations on Sunday, my scalp felt like it needed to expand to accommodate all of the information flowing in though my crown and my heart. After the meditation I remained conscious of the room and my body but couldn't move for almost 30 minutes. The sense of my body expanding increased and I had no words to grasp what the information was that came in.


I got that all was in divine order and that I would be taken care of, even though there are definite major changes coming in my life as well as for our planet, both the 3D and MD (multi-dimensional) realities of Earth/Cht'i-ai-a.


I've come to understand that the download wasn't new information. It is aspects of my Soul from that have been in other planes on other service to be in this body for the service here with for the Paradise Reality with Cht'i-ai-a. Also included in the download were soul fragments coming home as part of embracing all of my shadow.


I recognize that the deep influx of Shakti energy as the Divine Mother takes up residence again in Cht'i-ai-a means that many are being pushed to embrace their divine feminine sexul energy, whether they are embodied as male or female. Thus everyone will have the choice to embrace and love their shadow and participate in ascension or to push it away and continue with the 3D version of Earth.


Much Love, Gobs of Laughter & Blessed Is,
Jeremiah

No comments: