Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sacred Union Flame from the Twin Ray



During our Reality Crafting calls yesterday, we got that the work we did on 22 December 06 that had shifted Earth's dimensional placement had also created the alignment for thr Twin Ray to return to Earth over 14 & 15 February, the next two days. The Twin Ray was last here when we split form Male & Female.


With this return last night I experienced the Twin Ray as returning to my body as the Sacred Union Flame. At once it was ecstatic, euphoric and very grounding in welcoming back myself into a much deeper union with me. I sense that this has opened me to finaly clear all in my bodies in the way of being in Sacred Union with all/All, moment to moment of the now.


Those on the calls will be balancing this out for a short while and then participate in assisting those choosing Sacred Union to move through this more gracefully.


Much Love, Gobs of Laughter & Blessed Is,
Jeremiah

No comments: